This post brought to you by Know Cosmetics. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Rose City Style Guide.
Nothing screams the holidays to me like a bright red lip. Something I only bring out on special occasions (mainly because of the all day or night upkeep and attention) a classic red lip makes any holiday outfit pop! But thankfully, just in time for Christmas, I have a new secret weapon to combat the frustrating fading and smudging, and embarrassing stains from wearing red lipstick, Know Cosmetic’s, “No, my lips are sealed”.
“No, My Lips Are Sealed” is a Lipstick Topcoat that is colourless, non-sticky and transparent. It works with all lipstick shades and types to help reduce lipstick fading, smudging, and transferring all while helping to hydrate your lips! It’s the beauty bag essential that allows me to sip, eat and stay under the mistletoe this Christmas completely worry free!
How To Use “No, my lips are sealed”
- Apply your favourite lipstick colour onto bare lips. Blot lightly with tissue.
- Shake Lipstick Topcoat well and glide a generous coating over lipstick. Wipe the
- applicator clean and place it back in the container
- Allow Lipstick Topcoat to dry for a few minutes, then test by kissing your hand.
- You Should see no colour residue.
- Repeat with each fresh application of lipstick, especially after eating oily foods
Shop Know Cosmetics
What is your favourite red lipstick shade for the holidays? Let me know in the comments below!
Photography by Eryn Shea Photography