With March Break this month, I have teamed up with Devonshire Mall to share with you my carry on essentials for that warm weather getaway. Even though me and my new little fam will be heading no where this month trying to get into a routine, I thought I would share with you the things I normally pack on my carry on when headed to a sunny destination!
What to Pack in Your Carry On for Spring Break
- S’well Water Bottle from Chapter Indigo– staying hydrated when traveling is so important and sometimes challenging. Make it easy by bringing an empy bottle with you that you can fill once you get past customs
- Headphones from The Source– These are essential for those early flights to try to tune out the chaos and catch some zzz’s before we hit the pool.
- Sunglasses from Sunglasses Hut– I forgot to pack these in my carry on one time and quickly realized how silly that was- must have essential for when you step off the plan in your new sunny location
- 1 Swim Suit from La Vie En Rose- I always do this just in case my luggage gets lost. The gift shop swimsuits really aren’t my style
- 1 Outfit from H&M – Again, just in case my luggage gets lost at least I will have something to wear in the hot sun
- Airport Friendly Toiletries & Bag from Sephora– Best Option? Sephora offers a free airport friendly clear tote with the purchase of 3 minis! (in stores and online)
- Denim Jacket from Old Navy -I usually wear this and not pack it because flights are so chilly
- Snacks from Shoppers Drug Mart– Airplane snacks can be pricy, unhealthy and all around terrible. I always come prepared with my own snacks bought before the trip
- Travel Documents and I.D.
- Phone and charger from Telus Mobility– Besides my charging cord, I always carry around my backup charger! Never know when you may need to snap a pic for Instagram
- Book to read from Chapters Indigo– I recently finished the book The Couple Next Door and highly recommend this page-turner!
Heading somewhere this Spring Break (so jealous)! Let me know where in the comments below!