It doesn’t matter if it’s a regular day or even a night out, you will usually catch me with some minor contouring, peach blush, winged liner/mascara and a nude lip. Some may say that’s boring but I love it and it totally works for me. But when it comes to the holidays, I am always eager to switch it up, have a little fun and step outside my comfort zone! So, it was perfect timing that one of my most loved beauty brands, NARS, came out with a one of a kind glam Holiday Collaboration with Steven Klein.
So whether you have one holiday outing or five, with a little help from my girl, Stephanie Kathleen, we played around and got all dolled up using the products from the new Holiday Collection and here is how to get the look that festive beauty look this season!
- After filling in my brows and applying foundation, we used the Nars Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette for both the contouring duo, and a glowing Laguna bronzer (cult fave) P.S. The mirror on this palette is ginormous and can be used anywhere, I am in love with it for those on to go touch ups!
- We used the Nars Steven Klein Collaboration Shadow “Never Too Late” that has an olive green and gold shimmer smudged into my lash line over some liner
- We added the luminous, light-reflecting Nars Steven Klein Collaboration Eye Shadow “Mortal” to both my inner eye and brow bone
- We layered the Nars Steven Klein Collaboration Dual-Intensity Blush for a multidimensional glow.
- Lastly we applied the high shine & high drama Nars Steven Klein Collaboration Deep Red Lip Gloss “Special Force” to give it that extra holiday glam
What are your favorite beauty products for the holidays?
Top: Dynamite (similar here & here) | Skirt: Dynamite | Heels: Aldo | Purse: Kate Spade | Stacking Rings: Ardene | Palette: Nars x Steven Klein | Gloss: Nars x Steven Klein-Special Force | Shadows: Nars x Steven Klein-Never Too Late & Nars x Steven Klein- Mortal | Blush: Nars x Steven Klein-Vengeful
Check out the whole Collection in the Look Book below!