Spring Break is around the corner! So for most of you, that means short-shorts and bikinis. So, since becoming a #SchickAmbassador I thought I would give you a sneak peek of what’s the latest and greatest and some quick tips get rid of those furry winter legs and get you beach-bound ready!
Hair removal is an inevitable part of our regular beauty routine, and we all have our own preferences when it comes to the method. For me, shaving is the way to go because its inexpensive, convenient and a great way to exfoliate. A few of my favourite go-to razors recently got some pretty new packaging, but to be honest, it’s what’s on the inside that counts! This post, I will take you on a tour of my top three options to get your skin silky smooth in time for your spring break holiday!
My ultimate favourite is the Schick Intuition Razor. Known for its simplified skin care routine, it’s one that is close to my heart. A girl who wakes up at the last possible second in the a.m., the Schick Intuition lets me spend the least -amount of time possible in the shower shaving with its four blades surrounded by a Skin Conditioning Solid that lathers and moisturizes while I shave, so, there’s no need for any extra steps with shave gel. Plus, it’s a one and done when it comes to packing!
Next up is the Schick Hydro Silk. With its new purple handle, the Hydro Silk provides a smooth, close shave and goes beyond that to care for your
skin. With five curve sensing blades (designed with a convenient hook so you can hang your Schick Hydro Silk refills in your shower) this razor helps to cut irritation while providing ultimate closeness. Plus, its dermatologist approved Hydra-Boost serum is clinically proven to give lasting hydration which moisturizes for up to two hours after shaving. Another example of a simple and effective way to keep your legs silky smooth while in the sun this spring break!
Finally the Schick Quattro YOU Exotic Blooms is a brand new product with an exotic Violet Blooms razor handle that is lightly scented with a flowery fragrance and four ultra-thin blades give you a shave so close and long-lasting that you so you can skip a day or two and spend more time sipping margaritas on the beach! Have sensitive skin? Opt for the Schick Quattro YOU Peace Of Mind with skin conditioning strips with a touch of aloe.
Tips for Flawlessly Smooth Skin
- While shaving on the areas like elbows, knees, etc. be a bit careful and use short motions.
- Be sure to dip your razor from time to time in water to wash off the shaved hair.
- Rinse and always pat the area dry with a towel, instead of dragging it on the skin. This is because the skin has just been exfoliated and can be a bit sensitive.
- Use a good and hydrating moisturizer after shaving. You can also use a body oil if you have very dry skin. Never skip moisturizing the skin as it can lead to dry and irritated skin.
- Use a shaving gel, baby shampoo or conditioner for while shaving. (Unless you opt for the Schick Intuition Razor) It creates a surface that allows the razor to glide smoothly.
Shop the Post
What is your hair removal process? Tell me your beauty secrets!