I am no beauty guru and constantly look to my BFF, Stephanie Kathleen for any insight to up my game in the beauty department. So when I recently got my hands on the brand new Nars Velevet Matte Skin Tint, and instantly included into my regular “no makeup look”, I thought I would share my everyday beauty routine and the tips and tricks Stephanie has taught me along the way!
Everyday Beauty Routine
- Wet a beauty blender until it’s completely saturated, squeeze out the excess water and dab it in your makeup Nars Velevet Matte Skin Tint (I am obsessed with its matte finish. It simply looks like a better version of my skin and I am officially addicted). Remember, a little goes a long way. Press the beauty blender along your skin lightly, using the pointed tip to be able to get in those hard to reach places under your eyes, around your lips or nose.
- Apply your concealer (I use Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla) in a triangular shape with the base along the bottom of your eye. I then set this with a matte highlight powder from my Limited Edition Steven Klein Nars Palette but you can still get a portion here
- Contour your face with a brush (again I use a portion of my cheek palette but you can still snag the Nars Contour Kit), just apply the lighter shade of concealer on the areas that naturally catch light, and use a darker one to shade in the areas that are naturally shaded. Then, blend with a buffing brush like this one from Sigma
- With a brush apply Nars new Spring Collection Blush, Impassioned, to the apples of your cheeks- I am in love with
- Using a pencil, fill in your brows- Not sure how? Check out my post here
- Apply the Nars Audacious mascara, wiggling back and forth for complete coverage.
- Add the Nars “Instant Crash” soft shimmering apricot lip gloss to the centre of your lips for a pouty shine.
Velvet Matte Skin Tint: c/o Nars in Shade Alasaka | Blush: c/o Nars in shade Impassioned | Palette: Nars | Lip Gloss: c/o Nars in Instant Crash | Concealer: Nars in shade Custard | Mascara: Nars Audiacious
What Does your “No Makeup” Beauty Routine Consist of? Let me know in the comments below!