I am so excited to finally share my collaboration with ESVIE for our Beauty Guide Series! Throughout these posts Co-Creator of ESVIE and professional makeup artist, Carly Nicodemo, will be walking us through the beauty trends of the season from right off the runways and teach us how to wear them on our everydays.
Fall 2014 Beauty Trends: Daytime-Soft Iridescent EyeShadow
One of Carly’s first picks was inspired by Chloe’s Fall 2014 Fashion Show. The models wore a soft Iridescent Eyeshadow that’s ultra feminine and with the help of this tutorial very simple!
Steps to Get the Look:
- Prep your face with your regular foundation regimen. I am currently using Smashbox Photo Finish Primer & Diorskin Nude SKin-Glowing Makeup with SPF 15
- Professional Make-Up Artist and ESVIE Co-Creator, Carly Nicodemo says you can even bring foundation or concealer on your eyes as a base or use her Fav Urban Decay Potion Primer
- Grab a flat shadow brush and brush the Esvie September It’s So LA: Nights shadow in “New Age” on your lid. You can even out it in the crease for definition. Eyeshadow: The September It’s so LA: Nights Esvie Palette $24.99 esviecosmetics.com – Carly reccomends using : Stila #5 All Over Shadow Brush but she says you can also skip the brush and use your finger!
- Next we’re going to add mascara. We’re using Maybelline’s Pumped UP! Colossal Mascara
- Apply peach blush on your upper cheekbone and a little around your temple – this will add a soft glow of youthfulness. Carly recommends using Nars Orgasm Blush with the The Balm Powder To The People Powder/Blush Brush
- Next, we’re going to apply bronzer Carly recommends using Tarte Clay Matte Amazonian Waterproof Bronzer with the Sonia Kashuk® Kashuk Tools Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush – No 04 ( I instantly fell in Love with this brush and the price tag)
- Lastly we’re putting a neutral pink lip on. You can use Limecrime Lipstick in Babette
Be Sure to Check out ESVIE x ROSE CITY BEAUTY GUIDE’S next post taking this Fall Beauty trend to night in a few simple steps!