I am girl who loves a good cocktail or a glass a wine, so you can say, my weekends have been different the past almost 6 months because of my new bump. Lately, I have been sticking to flavoured Perrier while at out with friends but thankfully, I still have a personal fave I can still enjoy, a virgin Caesar.
Tabasco, Worcestershire Sauce and pickle juice are Caesar essentials but when I really want to amp up my mocktail game, I love using Walters Caesar mix. This Canadian made, all-natural craft Caesar mix has won over not only my taste buds but is leading the way in awards because of the company’s commitment to using only fresh and sustainable ingredients in their mix. Plus, its proudly made in small batches in Toronto!
Ultimate Recipe Virgin Caesar recipe with Walter’s Caesar Mix
- Use a lime wedge to rim your glass of choice and dip into a Caesar Mix Rim (when I don’t have a Caesar rim at home, I opt for classic steak spice)
- Carefully fill your glass with ice, trying not to shake off any of the rim you just applied
- Add a 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of pickle juice and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Add 2-3 dashes of Tabasco (sometimes I use Red Hot)
- Fill your glass with Walter’s Caesar Mix
- add a piece of celery and a pickle for garnish & enjoy!
Where do you get your favourite Caesar? Let me know in the comments below!