It’s almost here! This is my first year as an amazon prime member and I am officially blown away with perks. Not only do I regularly use and abuse the free 2-day shipping, but July 11th marks Amazon’s 3rd annual Prime Day and amazon.ca will be kicking off some insane deals. Plus, this year Amazon prime members will have 30 hours to shop (usually 24 hours)
So, to prepare, I am using the amazon app and curating some wish lists of what I am hoping to snag and will be sharing them with you this week. I will be looking for things for our home (mainly all things copper and marble), Finn and my closet, so there will be something for everyone and we will be all set for when the sale hits!
Here’s the low-down
- 30 Hours to Shop – 24 hours just isn’t enough time to shop all the great deals, so Prime Day will start at 6
p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET on Monday, July 10 giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
- Explore Deals You’re Into – Find deals organized by more than 15 of the most shopped for themes. From pet lovers to gardeners and techies to artists – find your deals even faster.
- Watch-a-Deal – Deal watching on the Amazon Shopping App expands globally. Track and shop deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon Shopping App.
- Amazon.ca’s Big TV Deal – Prime Day will include amazing TV deals, with a variety of top tier brands and once again, they will likely sell out. This year, Amazon.ca will offer 30% off select VIZIO 24, 32, and 48-inch TVs.
- Amazon Shopping App Sign-In Offer – Customers can get ready for Prime Day by using the Amazon Shopping App. Prime members who sign in to the Amazon Shopping App for the first time on Thursday, July 6 will receive a $10 CDN off promo code towards a future purchase on Amazon.ca.
- Subscribe & Save – Prime members can save up to 40% off on new Subscribe & Save subscriptions from categories such as beauty, grocery, baby and more.
- Kindle Promotion – Prime members who purchase any eBook from Amazon.ca on Prime Day receive a 40% promotional credit back toward their next print book or eBook purchase. In addition, on Friday, July 7, shoppers will find a curated list of bestselling eBooks just for Prime members for $2.99 CDN or less
Keep in mind, even if you’re not a member, you can still take part in Amazon’s biggest Prime Day yet by starting your free Prime trial anytime before or on July 11th! What will you be snagging?
Thank you to amazon.ca for partnering on this post