Ready, Set, Shop! That’s right, Amazon Prime day has officially launched and we have 30 hours to catch some killer deals on amazon.ca! With new deals starting as often as every five minutes, members in Canada can shop for deals organized by more than 15 of the most-shopped-for themes – from shutterbugs to sports enthusiasts and everything in between. In addition to shopping deals, Prime members can go to www.amazon.ca/primeday at the top of every hour for live deal reveals and tips to get the most out of Prime Day. Download the Amazon App and start watching upcoming deals up to 24 hours before they are live. Anyone can shop and save on Prime Day by joining Prime or starting a free trial here:
There are troves of deals throughout the site but I am sharing my favourites and what I will be snagging for myself this Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon.ca Spotlight Deals
- $40 off Kindle Paperwhite
- Save up to 50% on Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth Earbuds
- $25 back with $50 Luxury Beauty purchase using promo code PRIMEDAY25
- Save 20% on Smith & Cult products
- Prime members only: Save up to 35% on products from Dove, Vaseline, Axe, and more.
- Buy $30 and save 40% on L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, and Garnier
- 20% off select Burt’s Bees products
- $149.99 Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
- Up to 60% off select Jeans for Men & Women ( I love these classic Levi’s)
- Up to 70% off select Samsonite Luggage
- Up to 30% off select Diamond Stud Earrings
- Up to 40% off Watches from Top Brands
- 40% – 50% off Prime Exclusive Fashion
Shop My Amazon Prime Day Picks
Thank you to amazon.ca for partnering on this post.